Exams are something that we all afraid of no matter how big we are. I still remember my competitive exams schedule and the nervousness that I was going through that time. You all must have heard a lot about Salesforce certification exams these days. If you’re interested in clearing these exams with flying colors, this article is undoubtedly meant for you.
Further, in this article, we have gathered valuable information regarding these exams and tips on how you can pass these exams in the first attempt. Without getting boring, let us directly get to the point as to what exactly is Salesforce certification and how you can prepare for these exams well. Here you go:
What is Salesforce certification?
The Salesforce Administrator Certification is a basic level qualification for IT professionals who are betrothed in the Salesforce application in their enterprise/business. By doing this Salesforce training course, you’ll ensure that you have mastery over the concepts of being a Salesforce Administrator.
The Salesforce training will assist you in learning as to how you can configure Salesforce so that you can collect as well as analyze all of the vital information associated with your customer base. Salesforce.com provides the course completion certificate. There are two types of certification available; they are:
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Developer certification
The difference between the two is that administrator certification focuses on the day to day sales force as well as your understanding power on Salesforce security power. On the other hand, developer certification has its primary focus on the concepts related to knowledge of code (Apex and Visual force), development life cycles, and related best practices.
Importance of taking Salesforce Certification
Certification has become as one of the basic qualifications for hiring in almost all the companies nowadays. The salary scale for certified professionals is much higher as compared to non-certified professionals. If you want to play in the field of Salesforce, certification is a must. Some other benefits of this certification are that you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of your field that will help you in the long run. Also, it will make your experience to handle real-life situations.
Your analytical skills will be improved to a large scale and employers will pick you up over non-certified candidates as most of the companies have made it mandatory for getting a job. Last but not the least salary scale is much higher for certified candidates. So if you want to play in bundles of money go for this certification first.
List of Top 5 Tips for Passing the Salesforce Certification Exam
Answering examination tactfully is vital; thereby, tips and tricks are important to clear any examinations or tests. Here are lists of 5 tips that will be beneficial for you to pass your Salesforce certification exam in one go. Let’s go through them in details:
- The class for professional Salesforce developer is a must: You should be very wise in choosing the course for your career. Taking the class online or physical is entirely up to you, but make sure that you go for the best one. Remember maximum of the syllabus will come as covered in class. Along with your class, you can also attend the training sessions that are organized by an institute in your local area.
- Complete the homework as well as the revision on time: Only attending is not enough for passing your exams. You should make sure that all the homework and revision are completed on time. Even if you have developed some of the applications using this work only, it is important for you to learn the conventions and features that are used less. You can also take the help of an expert certified in this case.
- Don’t be dependent on class material: You should always make your notes for all the topics that are not covered in class as well. It is generally observed that many topics remain untouched in class. It becomes your duty to study them on your own and prepare notes accordingly. Also, you can review the training videos and can also practice tests that your mentor sends you during the sessions.
- Concentrate and don’t panic in exams: It is quite apparent that nervousness does happen during the exam. Make sure you read the questions carefully and don’t just mark the obvious answers in a hurry. If any question is taking longer time, leave it for later review. Keep an eye on the clock as well so that you can realize that the exam is underway. Before submitting, take a deep breath and review the answers that you have left earlier.
- The tactic can be changed at any point in time: When you are preparing for your exams, at some point in time, you may realize that a thing should be prepared in another way. Don’t get nervous or panic and immediately change the style of studying. Remember tactic can be changed at any point in time, even before five days of exams. Your main motive should be clearing the concept in your mind no matter how. Concentrate and come out with flying colors in your exams.
We are sure that you will leave no chance and will prepare for your exams to the best of your ability. These exams are tough but once you pass them, believe me; you’ll stand out of the competition. Employers will themselves find you and salary will be according to your wish.
Don’t just give up if you fail in the first attempt. Analyze your weakness and prepare with double enthusiasm the next time. Exams are the best phase to acknowledge yourself the areas where you can improve and put in your best. We hope that you have succeeded in helping you to qualify for the Salesforce Certification exams. Prepare for your exams to the best of your ability and come out with flying colors. All the best!