Frisco – Authorities confirmed that Christine Thi Woo, a missing woman since Monday, have been found dead in her SUV on Thursday. Her three children were also inside the vehicle alive and were transported to local hospital for evaluation, police said.

Woo’s vehicle was found in the parking lot of a Target store in McKinney, around 6:30 pm. She was in the driver’s seat and clutching the youngest child, a 16-month old baby, in her arms, as reported by New York Daily News.

Three missing North Texas children were found alive Thursday night, locked inside their parked SUV with their deceased mother, outside a McKinney shopping center. (Published Friday, April 1, 2016) Credit: NBCDFW

The mother-of-three did not have signs of trauma and the cause of death remains unknown. The reason for her deceased will be determined by a Collin County Medical Examiner, according to a statement made by Frisco Police Department on Facebook.

Family members assured that Woo, 39, would never do anything to harm her children, who were identified as Lauren Woo, 5, Nathan Woo, 3, and Leah Woo, 16 months, according to People Magazine.

The investigation continues as her credit card records and surveillance footage showed that the Texas mother had gone to Walgreen’s at 9:45 a.m. on Monday to pick up an eczema prescription for the baby. Three hours later she was also spotted at McDonald’s.

Woo was a stay-home mother and volunteer at a local church. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a business in 1999, the institution confirmed.

A loving mother

Christine’s disappearance was reported by her husband, Brandon Woo, on Tuesday afternoon, where he added that their children were missing as well. He assured that the last time he saw her was on Monday morning at their Frisco home, as reported by the Dallas Morning News.

“She is a loving mother, she is like a lioness, she would fight for her kids, she would never hurt her kids at all,” said the concerned husband before Woo was found.

Brandon waited 24 hours to report the disappearance as he thought they were needed, which was not the case according to local authorities. He said to be up all night worrying about the whereabouts of his family.

Neighbors said he has been with his children in the hospital since their discovery. A statement has been released by the hospital in his behalf showing his grateful for the thoughts and concern for the well-being of his family. Although, he added as well that everyone should respect their privacy while they focus on healing.

Source: New York Daily News