Today is Cyber Monday, therefore, online discounts are now available. There are some amazing deals such as a $200 discount on the Galaxy Tab Pro S at Best Buy or a $100 discount on a 128GB Wi-Fi iPad on Amazon.
If you didn’t take advantage of Black Friday, you should definitely go and take a look at the great discounts offered on Cyber Monday. Though there are great deals today, be careful, not everything is at a good price.
The Cyber Monday sales
Cyber Monday has arrived and to celebrate the occasion, several online retailers have reduced prices on different items including Sony PS4, vacuum cleaner, Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle and other electronics.
Cyber Monday is a marketing term created by companies to persuade people to buy online the Monday right after thanksgiving. It started in the United States in 2008. Definitely, this marketing tool has paid off because sales continue to rise year after year. In 2015, online sales during Cyber Monday grew to an amazing record of $2.98 billion, compared with $2.65 billion in 2014. Today, Cyber Monday is term worldwide known for online retailers and customers.
Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
First of all, Black Friday is more popular than Cyber Monday. On Black Fridays, better discounts are usually offered than on Cyber Mondays, especially regarding technologic items. For example, there is a $200 discount on the Microsoft Surface Pro, however, it was $400 cheaper last black Friday.
Cyber Monday is better for fashion retail. During 2013 and 2014 Cyber Mondays the clothing deals almost doubled the deals on the clothing of Black Fridays. The same thing was perceived regarding shoe deals.
Therefore, the sales are not in general as good as the ones in black Friday but there are still amazing options and discounts for those Christmas gifts, you don’t want to miss.
Cyber Monday has become an international marketing term used by online retailers across the world.
Which are the best deals on this Cyber Monday?
Not everything you will see today online is a discount. However, here are some great deals you might want to check later.
- On amazon, you will find a $110 discount on the 128GB Wi-Fi iPad Pro. The final price would be $679.99
- Save $200 by buying the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S at Best Buy for $699 in total. As well, in best Buy you will find the 12.3-inch Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Intel Core i5, 128GB) for just $799, thus saving $200.
- Buy the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for just $99.99
- Get a $150 discount on the Samsung’s Galaxy Tab A (9.7-inch 16GB) at Walmart for a final price of $149.
- On the Windows Store, the Surface Book (256GB, Intel Core i5) costs $1499, meaning it has a $400 price cut.
- Regional retailer Hhgregg is reducing its prices on the 9.7-inch version iPad Pro which cost $50 less and for the 12.9-inch one version it has a $70 discount. It also has $40 discount on the iPad mini 2.
- Staples has a 15% off everything, so you can have a 60$ discount on the iPad Air 2 32GB and a $75 off the one with 128GB of storage.